EVENT volunteers. We are looking for Ushers and Host for specific roles:
- Speaker Hosts
- Startup Finalist Host
- Mic Manager
- Sponsor Host
- Demo Host
- Stage Manager
We are looking for energetic dynamic personalities who are passionate about the venture capital community and have one or more of the following skills:
- Finance, venture capital
We are also looking for:
Vator Investor Relations Trainee: This person loves startups and venture capital and would like an opportunity to learn more about how the startup ecosystem works, mainly from an investor standpoint. You will be in charge of interacting with angel investors and venture capitalists and learning more about what these investors look for in an investment. This job also helps you evaluate investors, based on their past investments. We're looking for someone who can commit six months (or until the end of the school year) for a five hours a week. This person can also come to any Vator event for free.
Learn more: contact Mitos at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vator Splash Social Media Trainee: Do you want the opportunity to beef up your resume with experience learning how to use best practices to build a large, influential social community? Would you like an excellent reference to take to your next job? We need a social media trainee to help promote Vator Splash Events. These one and two day events have been held in San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, New York and London. You will be responsible for helping manage and engage our growing social community on a variety of platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Linked In.
Learn more: contact
Requirements for Social Media trainees:
- Excellent written communication skills and fluent English language speaker.
- Comfort and familiarity with social networks and experience using them in a business context. (It's not enough to have 400 Facebook friends.)
- Ability to aggregate quality content to post and share. Available to spend at least 20 - 30 minutes daily (on average), focused on social marketing for Vator.
- A passion for marketing and excitement about growing a large, engaged community.
- Ability to work independently (after brief training) and with minimal supervision.
- Entering college senior or older, required.